ipsy Glam Bag October Edition!

Yes I realize it is now December, and yes I'm finally writing about my October Glam Bag, yes I realize I have a November and December one to do too, life has just been busy, you feel me? Anyways let's talk about this October Glam Bag!
The theme of this Glam Bag was Beauty Candy, which I thought was cute and clever because there were some very sweet things in there! In this bag I received the City Color Be Matte Lipstick, Doll 10 Beauty H2Glo Highlighter, Figs & Rouge Hand Cream, ModelCo VOLUMEYES Extreme Black Mascara and Skyn Iceland Mini Glacial Cleansing Cloths.

The first item I'm going to start off with is the City Color Be Matte Lipstick, which was a cappuccino color. I liked the color a lot, it was a nice brown shade that goes well with an every day look. The lipstick was also very smooth and felt really nice on my lips.

The next item I got was the Doll 10 Beauty H2Glo Highlighter! I am in love with this product and it has joined my permanent daily beauty routine. Now before I got this product, I had never used a highlighter at all. Boy was I missing out, a highlighter is essential! This product makes my skin glow and I'm not going to lie, it makes me feel really pretty. This is my favorite item in the entire Glam Bag.

Next we have the Figs & Rouge Mango Mandarin scented hand cream. Now the first thing I thought when I saw this was, oh great another hand cream. Please let this one smell better. Let's just say it didn't smell that good but it smelled way better than the Mitchell and Peach luxury hand cream. When you first open the hand cream the smell is overwhelming but then it gets slightly better over time. It did make my hands slightly softer. I'm starting to think I'm not that big of a fan of hand creams, and I'm just going to stick with my Bath & Body Works lotion instead.

Alright then we have the ModelCo VOLUMEYES Extreme Black Mascara and I was impressed with this mascara. I was cursed with short eyelashes, so I have to curl them, apply primer and then apply several different mascaras to make them look long. However with the ModelCo mascara, I was able to have long and full eyelashes just by using the one mascara. This product works a lot better than my Urban Decay and Too Faced mascaras.

Now the last item in my bag was the Skyn Iceland Mini Glacial Cleansing Cloths. Now I love cleansing wipes and makeup removing wipes, I use them on a daily basis to wash the make up off my face. I normally stay away from the cleansing wipes because I have sensitive skin but the Skyn Iceland Cleansing Cloths didn't bother my face at all, they were a little sudsy but that wasn't a problem at all. The wipes took off my make up well and I really enjoyed the product.

As always my look using all the products in the October Glam Bag.

Overall, I'd rate my second Glam Bag 3.5 out of 5 stars. An improvement from the bag I received the month before! I can't wait to see what's inside my November (and December) Glam Bag! Feel free to join me on ipsy by clicking here! Also if you're already on ipsy feel free to connect with me! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate