My First Ever Vlog! Angels Fan Cruise 2015

Hey everyone! So back in January I hinted in one of my posts that it was one of my resolutions to blog more and maybe start using other forms of media as well! Well four months later and I've actually come through on a resolution! I decided to try out vlogging! So here it is my first ever vlog on the Angels Fan Cruise I took back in January. I know it's late, I'm still new to this whole video thing and honestly I'm really shy about this. But I'm giving it a try and it's my first one so obviously I'm going to be awkward on the camera screen. Here it is I hope you enjoy!

I hope you enjoyed it, again I'm still new to this so I hope my next vlog will be better! If you want subscribe you can do so right here! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate