Let's Play the Christmas Tag Game

One of the most popular Blogmas posts to do is The Christmas Tag. Within the past three years of participating in Blogmas, I have not done it once. I typically like to make guides and generic information posts for Blogmas, and the tag always seemed really personal. But this year, I was one Blogmas post idea short so there's no time like the present.


I found this Christmas Tag Game questions list on Root Report. Typically these questions ask about your favorite holiday related things and traditions. There are a total of 30 questions but today I'm going to answer a couple of these holiday themed questions!


As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?

Honestly no, I have three way older brothers so all the things they got for Christmas were adult presents and I was still a little girl playing with Barbies. My brothers and I all have really different interests so there is never any jealousy when it comes to gift giving. Plus our Mom is the best at giving presents.


Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

I'm not going to lie, I do love getting presents. Everyone does! If someone tells you they don't like getting presents, they're lying. But, even though I hate shopping for gifts most of the time, if I know exactly what to get someone then I love giving gifts. There's nothing like watching the joy on someone's face when they open up a meaningful and thoughtful gift.


Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

Do I try to? Yes. Do I follow through? Maybe for the first month and then completely forget about them for the rest of the year. Oops. I'll try again next year.


Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

Not always, but this year my family is celebrating on Christmas Eve because it worked out best for my brothers' schedule. I did however always negotiate opening up one present on Christmas Eve and that worked every once and a while!


Have you ever made a snowman?

Yes! But never on Christmas. My family used to have a cabin in the mountains in Southern California and we would always go up in the winter time to see the snow!


Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Real. My mom likes the real trees, however I wouldn't mind a fake tree. I tried to convince her one year to do it to help save the planet and it didn't go well. Plus we always get our Christmas tree flocked!


Use one noise to describe how excited you are for Christmas.

GAHHHHHHHHHH!


What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?

My mom makes these special cookies only during Christmastime called Ta Das. It is an old family recipe that my great grandfather created when he lived in Italy. They are the most delicious cookie and are a perfect holiday treat, especially when you pair it with a coffee or hot chocolate.


What is your favorite Christmas film? What is your favorite Christmas song?

My favorite movie has to be Elf. You can't go wrong with this classic Christmas movie. As for song, I have always loved Last Christmas, but lately I have really loved listening to Christmas (Come Home)! Not going to lie, I've been listening to SiriusXM's holiday station, Holly, since November 1.


What is your favorite thing about Christmas?

It's cheesy but I have to say my favorite thing about Christmas is being together with my family. Since my brothers are all a lot older than me, they have lives of their own and don't live close by. So any major holiday is the main time we're all together. But Christmas overall is just a magical time and there are so many amazing aspects of it!


There you have it! Those were ten questions I took from the Christmas Tag Game, Root Report has 20 more holiday related questions. The Christmas Tag Game isn't just something to write about during Blogmas. If you need a fun ice breaker game to play during the holidays this could be a fun activity to do with your friends and family. Only two days until Christmas! Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate