DIY! Make Your Own Abstract Phone Case

Like every other girly girl, I'm a big fan of crafting and I've honestly probably spent a fortune at Michael's craft store. Today, I thought I'd share some insight on how to make your own abstract cell phone case. This should work for any kind of phone that you can get a solid colored case for. What you're going to need is: acrylic paint, a paint brush, a plastic bag or newspaper, and a solid color phone case.

I put the case on a plastic bag, I didn't have newspaper around me. Then I started just splattering paint on the phone case, because honestly I was just trying to make a paint splattered phone case (which I had done before, but I used nail polish instead). When I didn't like how the colors were turning out, I just decided to take the case and flip it over so the paint was facing the plastic bag and I just applied pressure to it, so the colors would spread.

This can be messy, so I hope you don't mind getting paint all over your hands and under your fingernails. After I applied the pressure, I turned the case over and ta da! My solid coring phone case was now a piece of abstract art!



And there is my lovely phone case! The best part is that when the case dries and if you're not happy with it, you can do it all again and see if it turns out better a second time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate