My Christmas Wishlist

Hello everyone! Can you believe it? We've made it through the first week of Blogmas! Woo hoo! It's been fun to write up these holiday themed posts and see what others have come up with so far. So for today's post, I'm going to share some of the things I would love to receive this holiday.


I have a love/hate relationship with Christmas wishlist posts for Blogmas. Sure they're easy to write up, but sometimes I feel like it is a little ego centric. But I'm not going to lie, I love reading other people's Christmas wishlists. It gives me ideas of things I may want, but mostly it helps me think of ideas for gifts for the people I love. So I hope my holiday wishlist does the same for you!

While I was writing up my Cruelty Free Holiday Scent Guide for Blogmas Day 5, I couldn't help but add some of those products to my wishlist. Ever since I found out about the Holiday Hair Care Barrel from Basin, I have not been able to stop thinking about it! Shampoo and conditioner bars are the best and I absolutely love the ones from Basin! One other thing I have not been able to get off my mind are the seasonal items from Lush! If I receive anything from Lush this holiday season I'll be a happy camper.


Recently my love for Tye Dye has become more and more apparent, I've felt the need to Tye Dye anything and everything. But what has been holding me back? My lack of Tye Dye! So a Tye Dye Kit would be an amazing present this year. Please someone help make my Tye Dye fantasy come true!

I'm a complete sucker for anything rose gold so when I saw the Nike Flex Contact Women's Running Shoes in White Silver Pink, I fell in love. It's been a while since I got some new running shoes so I think I might be due for a new pair. PLUS THEY'RE ROSE GOLD!!!
As a skin care fanatic, I love looking to see what new tools are currently trending. Cleansing brushes for your face have always been something I have been obsessed over. Foreo is one of the most popular cleansing brushes brands out there, thanks to the Luna. While the standard Luna is great, it's way too much money. Luckily Foreo made a smaller and way cheaper version the Luna Play Plus, which is perfect!


If you've been bit by the environmentalist bug this year, then you know all about the dangers of the overuse of plastic materials. The anti plastic straw movement has been going on but now what's the next thing to stop using? Those pesky produce bags in the grocery store. If plastic shopping bags were banned why weren't these? Anyways for Christmas a great gift that everyone (myself included) needs are reusable produce bags.

If you know me there's two things I love most in this world: Kate Spade and Minnie Mouse. When Kate Spade came out with her Minnie Mouse collection at Disneyland, I literally died and went to heaven. Ever since that, Kate Spade has been making even more Disney related items and I am obsessed with this Minnie Mouse iPhone wallet case.


Speaking of Disney, the Disney store recently released notebooks that mimic a VHS tape. How nostalgic is that? I'm literally obsessed with these, and I bet every other 90s kid is too!

As someone who enjoys spending lots of time in the bath tub, a Bath Tray Caddy would be the most useful gift for myself. I have been known to drop things in the water once or twice so this would be a great thing to have in my bathroom.


And there you have it! Those are some things that I wouldn't be upset to find under the tree this year. But friendly reminder, Christmas is about giving and not receiving. If you're struggling to find a gift for the basic girl in your life, chances are my wishlist is similar to hers. Happy shopping! Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate