May I Present, Our Christmas Tree!

One of the main holiday traditions in my household is having a different themed Christmas Tree every year. My mom has done this all throughout my life, for as long as I can remember. We've had everything from a Barbie themed tree to a Disney themed tree. There have been so many themes, it is nearly impossible to remember them all. But this year, our tree's theme is something I'm really excited about. I proudly present our Broadway themed Christmas tree!
Seeing Broadway shows is something my parents and I do quite often. Every so often we'll go down to Los Angeles and see the new shows that are playing at the Pantages or more recently at the Ahmanson. In fact last month, we just saw Dear Evan Hansen and at the end of this month we're going to see Come From Away. And even sometimes we'll travel across the country to see a show! This year, we actually flew to Boston just to see Moulin Rouge while it was in previews.
Some of the ornaments we have on the tree this year were bought from shows we have seen this year like Aladdin and Dear Evan Hansen. The ones shaped like the Playbills were purchased from Broadway Cares, which is Broadway's philanthropy that fights against AIDS. And some of the speciality ones like the Hamilton star ornament and Wicked snowflake were bought from Etsy.
All I can say is that I'm absolutely obsessed with this year's Christmas tree! One thing I love most about this tradition is that the tree is never the same. What does your tree look like this year? Do you have any Christmas tree traditions in your family? Let me know! Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate