LOFT Winter Shopping Haul

Sometimes during the holiday season, you just need to treat yourself. Most likely, there will be amazing sales anywhere you go! It's going to be really tempting, so if you find something you like for a great price why miss out? Nothing is worse than feeling like you missed out, especially if it's something you've been eyeing for quite some time. Plus we all have that one store that always has something we want or need. For me, that store is LOFT.

For those of you that do not know about LOFT, it is a magical and heavenly store that sells clothes and accessories that you can wear at home or even at your workplace. Basically, they have all kinds of wonderful things! LOFT is part of the Ann Taylor family, however it is the lower-priced and more casual young sister of Ann Taylor. Basically, LOFT is a store for the stylish and professional fashionista.

But anyways, the real reason why I got to do a little shopping at LOFT was because my Mom got some LOFT cash when she went shopping there last month. To simplify it, LOFT cash is basically a coupon rebate. Sometimes LOFT will have different weeks throughout the year where they will give out LOFT cash. Most of the time, you have to spend $50 to get $25 LOFT cash. Normally you get almost a month to earn these coupon rebates and then once that earning period is over you have a week to spend whatever LOFT cash you earned. So anyways, my Mom went shopping during the earning week and was kind enough to let me use her LOFT cash during the redeem period. So here are a few of the things I got:

Right now, flannel and plaid anything is all the rage. Which makes sense, because the print is cute and most of the time it will keep you warm. So at LOFT, I purchased two plaid items: a plaid infinity scarf, which is pictured, and a lightweight plaid tunic which sadly is not pictured.

The plaid infinity scarf is literally the warmest and softest scarf I have ever touched. It's so comfortable and easy to wear. Plus, what's really cool about this scarf is that it has a different print on each side of the fabric. The front is a blue and green plaid while the back is a black and white houndstooth. So it's basically a reversible scarf! You can mix and match the patterns and surprisingly they go well together, they do not clash one bit. The plaid tunic is a thin long sleeve shirt. The shirt is a lightweight blouse with 3/4 sleeves and is a little on the long side.

The last shirt is a black sleeveless peplum top. In the picture it looks brown but it is definitely black. This shirt is on the short side because it is a petite top. One of the great things about LOFT is that they do sell petite clothing, so to my fellow short people you can find great quality and reasonably priced clothing that does fit true to size.

Last but certainly not least, I got the one item I was lusting over. That's right. It's a unicorn sweater. They physically did not carry it in the store closet to me. So I had to order it online. I'm always a sucker for a good sweater. But what is the real selling point is the unicorn, aka the greatest animal of all time. The sweater fits well and while also being really comfortable and cozy.

LOFT is one of my favorite stores and whenever I go there, I have no problem finding something I like. All their clothes and accessories are great quality and are worth the price you pay. Check out their website, most of their winter items, like sweaters, outerwear, and accessories are 50% off! Now, you tell me, what is your go to clothing store? Or what store can you always find something you either really want or need?

Get out there and treat yourself!

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate