My 2016 Christmas Wishlist

It's Day 5 of Blogmas, and you know what that means... There's only 20 more days until Christmas! Can you believe time is flying by so quickly?

There's only so many days left to get your Christmas shopping done, and finish up your wishlist for Old Saint Nick. So hey Santa Claus, I'd like to think I've been pretty nice this year. Here are some of the things I've been lusting over for this holiday season:

To Get My Camera Fixed! Okay this is not really a gift, but more like something I need to do sometime soon. I accidentally broke my Nikon D3100 last Christmas while vlogging, hence why I do not vlog anymore, and have not fixed it since. To be honest I'm scared to see how much it will cost because those cameras are not cheap. But sooner or later I need to get it fixed, because that camera is like my baby. So if someone could recommend a place that fixes cameras, that would be great!

Minnetonka Cally Slippers! I finally wore out my slippers and it is time to get a new pair. I've been eyeing these moccasin slippers for the longest time and now that my old slippers have officially been trashed it's time to get that upgrade.

Planner Supplies! When it comes to treating myself one of my guilty pleasures would have to be stationery and planners. I recently just purchased my new planner for next year, The Happy Planner from Michaels and I'm already obsessed with it. So I would absolutely love some organizational stickers for my brand new planner! Yeah, I know I'm a giant nerd.

Hamilton: The Revolution! I'm literally obsessed with the Broadway hit, Hamilton. Ask anyone who knows me, I listen to the soundtrack almost daily. Since getting tickets to see this play is basically impossible, the next best thing is the book. Maybe if I'm lucky enough to receive this book, I can play the soundtrack in the background while reading it and imagine that I'm watching the show. A girl can dream right?

Portable Charger/Power Pack! I'm constantly on the go and my iPhone does not last as long as it used to. So something I really need and desperately want is a new portable charger. That way, while I am out and about I can charge my phone. I don't need anything fancy, just something to keep my phone from constantly dying.

Beauty Products! Do I need more beauty products? No, I think I have enough to last me the rest of my life. But do I want them? Yes, yes I do. Some of my favorite makeup brands would be Urban Decay, theBalm, Tarte, or Nyx. What I probably do need more is more face products, so any kind of face wash or moisturizer from Dermologica, Clinique, or First Aid Beauty surely won't go to waste. Then again, any kind of gift set from Philosophy will not go to waste either. I may or may not have an addiction to beauty products.

Do I need any of these things for Christmas? No not really. For me, what's most important is getting to spend time with my loved ones. During the holidays, I try to focus less on me and focus more on my family and friends. Because during the holidays, it's important to remember to be thankful for what you have rather than focusing on what you don't have. Plus, isn't that what Christmas is all about? Tell me, what do you want for Christmas this year?

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate