Christmas Wishlist 2017

Asking your friends and family what they want for Christmas is always hassle. They'll either say anything or surprise me! I've been guilty of doing this as well, my go to line was always: "you know me, I'll like anything!" In hindsight, I'm realizing that was never very helpful.


So instead every year during Blogmas, I make a Christmas Wishlist that I post here on my blog so everyone can see. Making a wishlist can seem pretty selfish and vain, but that's not the intention of it at all. The whole idea of a wishlist is to act as a personal guide and there's nothing wrong with that. In fact I challenge everyone reading this to create some sort of wishlist, whether that's on Amazon or even in a Google Doc, if you share these it will make things easier for your friends and family this holiday season.


If you're stuck on what to get someone, take a look at these items I've been drooling over this year. Maybe it will give you some inspiration for the person you have to shop for.


Bullet Journal Supplies. For the New Year, I'm looking to start a bullet journal rather than sticking to my usual routine with a planner. These past couple of months I've been obsessed with the idea of created a bullet journal but I need some supplies in order to get started. Notebooks with dotted, squared, or blank pages work best. The most popular journal is the Leuchtturm1917 but Moleskin has some great options too. For bullet journaling the most important thing is the notebook but the accessories that go along with it help with the creative process. This year I actually asked my Family Secret Santa for the Brother P-Touch PT-D210 Label Maker solely for the purpose of bullet journaling and because I'm a legit nerd. Anyone else who want to start a bullet journal will also need the right set of pens and washi tape. Staedtler and Paper Mate make great marker/felt pens that don't bleed through paper. For finding the best washi tape, Michaels has an infinite amount of options.


Anything From Lush. When I say anything, I literally mean anything. All of their bath and beauty products are amazing, and they will make you feel cozy and relaxed. So bring on the bath bombs and bubble bars, this girl needs to relax before the new year begins!


TV Show Merchandise. Let's face it, I'm a huge fangirl. And I'm guilty of spending a lot of time watching TV. My obvious favorites are the shows from the Arrowverse (Flash, Arrow, Legends, & Supergirl) on the CW and Bob's Burgers of course. And with the popularity of Justice League and DC comics, it's easy to find any kind of superhero merchandise anywhere. But recently, I've been really loving Riverdale! Hot Topic has everything a Riverdale fan could want, like a Riverdale Vixens shirt, just saying.


Lanyard. Okay, yes I know it's been established I'm a nerd. And one thing I've noticed I really need/want is a cute lanyard for some of my little zipper ID cases. Whenever I'm out and about, I sometimes can't find those little cases in my purse and having a cute lanyard will make it easier to find. Plus sometimes I like to be a real nerd and just wear it around my neck or wrap it around my wrist when I'm on the go. Vera Bradley has some really cute and colorful ones! And I'm also a sucker for those cute Disney ones from Disneyland.


Fujifilm Instax Camera Case/Purse. I've had my Instax camera for a couple of years but sometimes I forget to take it with me since it's bulky. But if I had a case for it, then it would be easier to transport. Michaels has some really cute cases that are basically purses just for the camera.


Fun Fluffy Robe. Relaxation is a big theme for me this year and for the new year. So what's better for relaxing than a nice fluffy robe? Forever 21 has an adorable unicorn plush robe and Nordstrom has a really cute teddy bear robe. And if you want to talk about extreme coziness, Pink by Victoria Secret has a sherpa lined robe. Any of those would guarantee maximum comfort.


Waterproof iPhone 7 Case. Dropping my phone in the water has been a problem once or twice before in the past but it is still a constant fear. So a waterproof case might be a good idea. Recently I've seen a lot of people with the waterproof cases that are almost like a pouch with a lanyard, and I can't help but think about how awesome that is! Amazon has a bunch of options at an affordable price.


Traveling Accessories. I love traveling, and I already have a couple of trips planned already for the New Year. So getting some new travel accessories for Christmas would be amazing. Anything like packing cubes, toiletry bags, or cool gadgets, will do the trick. Any traveler will appreciate all travel related items!


Every year, it's hard to come up with things you may possibly want and that's okay. In fact that means you're a really good person. Sometimes with the world we live in, it can be hard to focus on our own wants and needs with all the bad things going on. But you can only hope for the best and surely things will get better next year.


Now you tell me, is there anything you're dying to get this Christmas? Let me know! And make sure you add it to your wishlist!

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate