The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year! Blogmas 2017

Today is December 1, a day where we can (hopefully) all agree it is the appropriate time to officially start getting into the holiday spirit. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Boxing Day, Festivus or any other holiday that takes place this month, it's safe to say that this time of the year is truly the best. What all these holidays have in common is just not presents or materialistic items, but each holiday in their own way represents what this season is truly about: spending time with your family and loved ones. Sure all the gifts are nice, but the most important thing to remember is that we all take the time to cherish all the little things in your life that you may take for granted throughout the rest of the year.

Which leads me to the next most wonderful part of this season, BLOGMAS is back! For those of you who have no idea what Blogmas is, have no fear, I've got you covered. Blogmas is a time of the year and tradition for bloggers. Bloggers who participate are challenged to write posts every single day up until Christmas. Most posts are typically Christmas, holiday or winter related but it all depends on what the blogger is inspired by. Pretty cool right?

Blogmas is my favorite thing about the holiday season. Not only do I love the challenge of writing daily posts (which by the way is super tough), but I also love to see what other bloggers have to say this holiday season and support the blogger community. If you're looking for more blogs participating in Blogmas this season, search for #BLOGMAS on Twitter, that's where all the Blogmas and even Vlogmas action will be this holiday season!

But here on Hey Kaitlin Mary you're going to find a variety of posts about almost anything and everything. I've been participating in Blogmas for the past two years, and each year I want to be even better than the one before. Which leads me to my next point, I want to hear from you, the readers. I want to know what do you want read about this Blogmas! If you have any topics you want to hear about or learn more about please let me know, don't be shy. Comment below, shoot me an email, DM me on social media, or even send me a carrier pigeon, I'd love to know what you want to see this Blogmas!

I hope you all are just as excited I am about this year's Blogmas! In fact, if you can't wait until my next post tomorrow check out some of my posts from previous years.

So tell me, what are you most looking forward to the most this holiday season?

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate