Unveiling the Christmas Tree 2017

Christmas is getting closer and closer, so if it hasn't been done yet, it is about time to get the Christmas Tree all decorated and ready to showcase. Not too long ago, my family and I picked out and got our tree delivered all in one day. In fact, it only took 45 minutes. I'm not even joking, I think that was a world record.
On our way to our normal Christmas Tree lot, we discovered it was no longer there. Our original game plan changed so we were headed to another lot we knew of. But along the way to the other Christmas Tree lot, we discovered this new one and figured why not check it out.


Stumbling upon this Christmas Tree lot, was the best thing to happen to us. We hit the jackpot. Not only did they have standard green trees and offered flocking services, but they already had trees that were already flocked and came with a stand. At a decent price too, might I add. Within, ten minutes we had our tree picked out and paid for. They even offered to deliver the tree right now, the guy put the tree in his truck and followed us to our house. And just like that, our tree was now perfectly perched in its traditional spot.


The next day, my mom and I were hard at work decorating the tree. Normally each year, we have a specific theme for our tree. Most of the time, it's based on places we've traveled to or big life events or silly fads. My pitch was for a rose gold tree, which got denied, multiple times. But nevertheless, my mom decided on just a simple color scheme this year: pink, green, and purple. Lucky for us, over the years we've accumulated a lot of colorful ornaments, especially pink ones.

We put on the ornaments, the lights, and added lots of ribbon/bows, and voila our tree is now complete! Not too shabby, right? Personally the ribbons are my favorite, and not to mention some of the pink ornaments actually look rose gold. So in the end both my mom and I were winners.


Seeing a bunch of different Christmas Trees, always gives me inspiration for possible themes for the next couple of years. I already have a bunch of ideas! What are your go to decorating styles for your Christmas Trees? Let me know and comment below!!

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate