Challenge Complete!

We've reached the end of the daily blog challenge from September. It only took me two months to do thirty blog posts. But this challenge did teach me something really important:
Blogging is hard.
I underestimated how much work running a blog is. To all my fellow bloggers or even youtubers out there, I have so much respect for you guys because this is tough. I can't even imagine what it would be like to write a really popular blog or even film a popular Youtube channel. Producing content daily is tough, and to all of you who do it on a daily basis I applaud you.

While doing this daily blog challenge, I like to think I started off strong. I was producing content daily and I'd like to think some of it was interesting. But then half way, I started to get writer's block. Some of the topics were tough for me, it would take me days to get inspired to produce a piece. Also being on vacation and brainstorming ideas for blog posts after this challenge didn't help either.

But I persevered and I did it, even though it took me longer than I expected it to. But nonetheless, I am proud of myself. I didn't give up. This daily challenge helped me become a stronger writer. It's true what they say, if you practice daily you really do end up getting better in your craft.

I learned a lot when it came to this challenge. Blogging is tough and it requires a lot of work and attention. And I know what I need to work on for the future of my blog. Setting up a schedule of when to post certainly helped a lot when it came to posting. And I know I need to work on posting things in a timely matter, and I will get better at that with a lot more practice.

So this leads me to the topic for this last post of this challenge. What are the hopes for my blog?

Honestly, this is what I want to with my life. I love to write. I studied journalism in university and it's the career path I have chosen. Although I'm currently career-less, I'm using my blog as a portfolio you can say. I write these posts to practice my writing and hopefully I will get better with time. I use this blog to show what I am capable of and how versatile I can be with my writing.

If no one reads my blog, that's fine. I'm proud of everything I write and post on this website. If just one person reads any of this that still makes me happy because I'm doing what I love.

I encourage everyone to do what they love and what they are passionate about, because if you're not passionate about anything in life then what's the point? Follow your dreams and achieve your goals, you can do anything if you set your mind to it. I've got a lot of ideas and you will be hearing from me soon. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate