Meet My Tree, Tiny Jim!

The most iconic part of Christmas is the tree. And once Thanksgiving is out of the way, Christmas tree lots magically pop up out of nowhere. Once you have your tree the holiday season becomes even more official.

The first week of December, I got my tree and named him Tiny Jim. Last year I got a table top tree for my room and named him Tiny Tim, so you can see there's a theme when it comes to my naming my Christmas trees. So when my mom and I were at the Christmas tree lot, we picked out our family one. And when we went to pay this little beauty stuck out to me. If you want to see me pick out Tiny Jim, you can watch my day in the life vlog that I did for Blogmas Day 8.

So I've had Tiny Jim for almost two weeks, but today is the day where he is completely decorated. So may I introduce you all to Tiny Jim. Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree!

It only took me a two weeks to decorate... Well for one week Tiny Jim was just sitting around and waiting to be decorated. So somehow someway, I finally found some motivation to decorate. I bought some white battery pack LED lights from Big Lots to go with my multicolored battery back LED lights from last year, also from Big Lots. Then I went to Michael's to get some clear glass ornaments, and I decorated those. If you want to know how I decorated my ornaments, check out my Blogmas Day 9 DIY Ornaments post. Also apparently these ornaments take about a week to dry.

So while I waited for the ornaments to dry, I hung up the lights and slowly added ornaments to Tiny Jim. And slowly but surely, Tiny Jim is complete and 100% ready to spread Christmas cheer! Have you decorated your tree yet? I'd love to see what they all look like, let me know below. Also feel free to share your Blogmas posts, I'd love to read some! Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate