December Soaps & Smells!

There's something about the soap scents for the winter season that makes them much more magical compared to the ones throughout the rest of the year.

Think about it, stores like Bath & Body Works, The Body Shop, Sephora, Ulta, and etc, display their winter themed products and push them out until the end of the month. Remember all those gift baskets already made? I thought so.

Now I don't know if it's just me, but once December hits, I switch out all my normal soaps for these winter scented ones. Now I don't go out and buy all these winter scented products as soon as they come out. I normally get a couple winter scented products for Christmas, and I end up using them the following year. So today, I'm going to share with all you lovely folks my December soaps and smells this year! Now I have a preference when it comes to my soaps, I like Philosophy and Bath & Body Works. As you can see those are the only two brands present this season for my soaps and smells.

For my hair and body, I like to use the Philosophy Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath. What a fancy product right? Forget two in one, it's all about those three in ones. I use this product year round, and it makes my hair feel amazing! The scents are really creative and they all smell so good. And when December rolls around, I like to get even fancier. This December's scent is: Sugar Plum Fairy! How is that even possible? I have no idea what a sugar plum or a sugar plum fairy smells like, but this shampoo smells fruity and festive. Plus it's glittery, how can you go wrong with glitter soap?

For my body spray and lotion, I'll be using more Philosophy products. These products are the same scent and that wonderful scent is Snow Angel. I got the Philosophy Snow Angel gift set last year, and I fell in love with it. By the end of the year, I had already used up the shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath and body scrub. I'm so glad I saved the body spray and lotion because it smells so good. Even though I live in Southern California, I have experienced snow and I know it doesn't always smell that good. But this Snow Angel stuff smells literally like magic.

Now even my lips get into the holiday spirit. How's that? Well Philosophy also makes flavored lip glosses! I'll be using the Peppermint Bark lip gloss. Now I have a TON of Philosophy lip glosses, especially when it comes to the holiday scented ones. You want to take a guess why? That's right, gift sets. Now I don't wear lipgloss very often, but I like to on occasion. Hence why it takes me forever to use them. Also I'm not a super big peppermint fan, but I really like how this lipgloss makes my lips tingle just the right amount.

And now we're all done with all of my Philosophy products and up next is the Bath & Body Works goodies. In my bathroom you'll find me washing my hands with my Iced Gingerbread Deep Cleansing Hand Soap. Gingerbread by far is my favorite holiday scent. Nothing makes me happier than the smell of gingerbread, and I wish it was a scent I could experience year round.

Even when I'm on the go, my hands are still going to smell good while being sanitized with the Pocketbac Oh Snap! Jolly Gingerbread Anti-bacterial Hand Gel. That's right even my hand sanitizer is even in the holiday spirit. Whoever created gingerbread scented anything is a genius in my book. I guarantee I'll be out of this one within the next couple weeks.

And those are my December soaps and smells! I don't know about you, but I'm going to smell extremely festive this holiday season. Tell me what you think, do you have a favorite scent during the holiday season? Do you think I'm nuts? Am I going overboard with all the holiday scents? Let me know what you think! Until tomorrow! And yes that is officially my new sign off for Blogmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate