Feeling & Spreading Holiday Cheer with Decorations

I don't know what it is about this year, but somehow I really feel like I am in the Christmas spirit. Is it because I've had chestnut praline in my bloodstream since November? Is it because of all the holiday Disneyland trips? Or is it because Blogmas has really put me in a jolly mood? Who knows! But I've certainly felt a lot jollier compared to last year. So whatever it is, thank you!

Now I never really help decorate the house for Christmas, but this year I have been. The most I did last year was decorate my little tree with some lights. But this year, I helped my mom hung garland in the living room. And I even hung garland around the staircase. I did that all with my own free will. Now I hate decorating for the holidays, but somehow, some way I found joy in decorating the house this year.

Even my bedroom, which is NEVER decorated for ANY holiday, has found some Christmas cheer. Garland is EVERYWHERE! It's all along my shelves, my bar, my windows, like I said IT'S EVERYWHERE! And it makes me happy and jolly. Ho ho ho.

Helping my mom with the Christmas tree ornaments was fun this year, we decorated them and put them on the tree together. And even helping my mom and dad put up Christmas lights has been fun. Watching my mom and dad bicker as they put up the lights on our house was entertaining.

It's true what they say, decorating your house can help put you in the holiday spirit. And when you decorate with your loved ones, it's great bonding during the holidays. Decorating the house with your loved ones actually can be fun and entertaining.

If you're in the need to feel festive, try decorating your home or workspace! Wherever you spend the most of your time add a little holiday cheer to it! It will help make you feel more festive and excited for the holiday season. Christmas is less than two weeks away, so why not make the most of the time before? If you're worried about costs, have no fear, discount stores and dollar stores have all the decorations you'll want and need! Plus around this time, Christmas decor is already starting to go on sale at craft stores like Michael's.

There's no need to go full out and drown your house or space in Christmas decor, sometimes, just the little touches can go a long way. Like a couple of lights outside your house or maybe come garland around some shelves! A little bit of decorations can boost your cheer and holiday spirit up! So don't be a Scrooge or Grinch this year, just think, tis the season! Fa la la la! Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate