Blogmas + My Christmas Playlist

Happy December everyone! This year, I decided that I am going to participate in Blogmas. For those of you that do not know what Blogmas is, it is when you blog (or vlog which is actually Vlogmas) everyday until Christmas Day! So 25 blogs, maybe a vlog or two thrown in there, for 25 days in a row? Challenge accepted.

I know my last 30 day challenge didn't go as plan but I've learned from that and I know what I need to do to and I know how it needs to get done. I will complete the Blogmas challenge, on time... Hopefully... Anyways, I'm rambling now. So for the first day of Blogmas, I thought it would be fun to share my Christmas Playlist.

What's Christmas without holiday music? Now my Christmas Playlist hasn't really changed since I was in high school. And that was about six years ago. So it may or may not be outdated. So here are some of the songs I like to listen to during the holiday season.

    Ho Ho Hopefully | The Maine

    This song is on repeat all day on December 1, all because of the first line of the song. "December first I'm in a foreign state." Kind of cheesy to play a song that mentions December 1 on repeat on December 1, but hey that's one of my traditions. But besides that, this song is super cute and it is all about how important it is to be with your loved ones during holidays.

    Girl of my Dreams | Jonas Brothers

    Where my fellow JoBro fans at?! Who remembers this track from the Disney Holiday cd? No one? Just me? Okay. Hey it's still a jam.

    Wonderful Christmastime | The Ready Set

    The Ready Set is one of my favorite artists and his version of the classic song is funky and fresh.

    Mr. Winter | The Maine

    The Maine honestly has the best original Christmas music, but the best part is that it's so good you want to listen to it year round. Especially Mr. Winter could just be a really cold guy rather than a season. But this song is on their Christmas EP so it makes it onto my Christmas playlist.

    Greatest Time Of Year | Aly & AJ

    Another classic from the Disney Holiday CD. So catchy and so true, Christmas time/winter time really is the greatest time of the year.

    All I Want For Christmas | Big Time Rush

    I chose the Big Time Rush version because, I like Big Time Rush, they're a very underrated boyband. Don't get me wrong, Mariah Carey's is great as well, it's a classic. I just prefer this one.

    Santa Stole My Girlfriend | The Maine

    The line: Santa, you bitch is possibly the greatest and funniest line ever. I chuckle every time. I'm telling you The Maine has the best original Christmas music.

    Forgot It Was Christmas | The Downtown Fiction

    This song is catchy and has a great tune. It's also very funny, the boyfriend forgets to buy the girlfriend a Christmas present so he writes her a song saying he forgot it was Christmas. Likely story. No one forgets Christmas.

    Last Christmas | Cascada

    There are so many covers of this song, but this by far is the best version. Hands down.

    Beautiful Christmas | Big Time Rush

    A festive and catchy song all about the deeper meaning of Christmas. A beautiful Christmas, is not from the presents, but how you spend it and who you spend it with.

    Wishlist | The Ready Set

    Another original, and gosh I just love it. "Cause you're number one on my wishlist baby." Tell me that's not adorable.

    White Christmas | Honor Society

    Another classic Christmas song, done by one of my old favorite bands. I just love this version. Michael Bruno's voice is so soothing and wonderful.

    Christmas In Hollywood | Hollywood Undead

    It's Christmas in Hollywood, Santa's back up in the hood. I used to have this song on my Myspace page every December, MYSPACE. That's how old this song is. This naughty song is catchy and very funny. There needs to be more funny and adult Christmas music.

    Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass | All Time Low

    Finishing off the playlist with my favorite snarky Christmas song by one of my favorite bands. Doesn't everyone have someone they want to say Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass to? It's the perfect thing to say to someone you simply cannot stand.

So there's my playlist for this holiday season! Well for every holiday season since I was sixteen, but you get the point. Unfortunately, not every single one of these songs are on Spotify. But a majority are and if you want to give a listen to my playlist check it out here! And here we have it, the first day of Blogmas is complete! One down, twenty four to go. Let's go. Until tomorrow. See what I did there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate