Blog Spotlight: Career Girl Daily

My favorite blog to read is Career Girl Daily. Despite the name, this blog isn't just about all work and career related things. It's all about the busy and ambitious woman who wants to do it all. So even though I am not a career girl (yet), their articles are relatable.

There are so many articles about a variety of topics. Obviously career is the main one, but there many other articles about travel, fashion, beauty and lifestyle. Every one of those subjects is something I love to read about and write about.

Career Girl Daily offers a lot of articles that give advice to young women who are looking to start their career and to those who have already started. They give plenty advice on how to get a job and when you should leave a bad job. They share the latest fashion trends for both inside the office and outside of the office. They also offer tips for shopping and traveling on a budget plus all the must see things in some of the most popular cities and countries to travel to.

If you've recently graduated, Career Girl Daily offers a bunch of advice from women who went through the struggles of post grad life too. It can be very helpful and enlightening, and it's something that really helped me. Their fashion articles also help me stay on trend and educate me on what all the hot items are for each season. Their travel articles make me add new destinations to my travel list. But their lifestyle articles always have me hooked simply because they're all so relatable.

If you're looking for advice on any life subject matter, I bet Career Girl Daily has an answer for you. It's one of my favorite lifestyle blogs and every article is well written. Even the articles that focus more on photographs, like a lot of their fashion stories, are amazing because they use beautiful images. There really is something for everyone there. Check it out if you can, and until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate